Our Head Chef
I hate writing things like this so here's what you need to know about me:
- Cooking is a form of curated happiness: it is selectively allowing yourself to find a moment of peace and joy no matter what is happening in life by relaxing into the sense of wonder that happens when you take a bite of something mouth-wateringly good.
- Baking was how I coped with things beyond my understanding or ability to deal with. Cooking was a natural next step.
- Creativity defines my life, and cooking is how I manifest that creativity
- There is absolutely nothing in life that can't be momentarily fixed by a little bit of chocolate and a ton of sugar.
- My nickname in college was Lez - I'll give you one guess as to why.
- The best things about me are my girlfriend and my dogs who are always the best taste testers and are my inspiration for everything I do.
- I am a very not-classically trained Chef
- I grew up in a vegan and gluten free household, so I will always have a special place in my heart for some of my favorite recipes - which bend the conventional rules of cooking, using nothing refined (no oils, and only whole grains), no animal products, and/or no gluten containing products.
It's really quite simple: I am A chef that believes good food is the foundation to all things great.
Let's work together:
- Specialty Foods - the cakes, the multi-tiered desserts, the things that make people look at it and say WOW = that's edible art.
- The Monthly Cookie Subrscription - have you ever sat down on the couch and thought to yourself, "what I really want right now is a cookie and some milk". Me too. That's why I set up the monthly cookie subscription system. You get a box, filled with cookies, every month. It's that simple. I may not send the milk, but you're 50% closer to the perfect evening.
- Private Chef Parties - the events where you and up to 15 guests invite me into your home to take care of all the food-related needs your party has. From custom 5 course wine/beer/liquor food pairings, to the typical dinner party spread where you just need a set of extra hands to get things done: this is where you let me help you serve the best dinner party you can possibly imagine.
- I don't feel like making dinner tonight - this is where you (the one that doesn't want to make dinner) call me, and let me come cook dinner for you (and maybe a few others) just because you want a restaurant quality meal, from the comfort of your own home.